St. Andrews South Golf Club
- Country Clubs
- Golf Course
- Clubs, Organizations & Associations
Imagine a private golf club in your own backyard. 18 holes of Championship golf, a classic clubhouse overlooking the golf course, fully stocked proshop, complete practice facilities, league play, and many special social events. All conveniently located in the heart of Punta Gorda Isles.
St. Andrews South Golf Club is a non-equity private golf club and one of the oldest established clubs in the area. It was founded in 1980 for the purpose of developing a golf course for its limited membership.
With four sets of tees, our Championship 18 hole, par 71 course provides a challenge for players of all levels. Our practice facilities include driving range, chipping, putting and short game areas. Since St. Andrews South is a private golf club with only 270 golf memberships, tee times are readily available even during the height of the peak season.
Excellent practice facilities, Dining room and bar with frequent social events.
Various Membership Programs
- Private Golf Club - 18 holes of Championship golf,
- Classic Clubhouse overlooking the Golf Course
- League play, and many special social events
- Various Membership Programs
Whom to Contact
- SUSAN GARANDBUSINESS OFFICE MANAGERPhone: 941-639-5261x3